Founded by Jewish farmers and businessmen in the early
1900’s and, officially incorporated in 1924, the Flemington
Jewish Community Center (FJCC) provides the Jewish
community of Hunterdon County with religious, educational,
and social programs. The history of the synagogue echoes
Jewish immigration during the 1900’s and growth of the
Hunterdon County community.
The FJCC is led spiritually by Interim Rabbi Malki and
managed by the Board of Directors.
Click here for the current FJCC Constitution.
Interim Rabbi Malki
1st VP - Mitch Clarin
2nd VP - Reena Kamins
3rd VP - Bruce Moskovitz
Immediate Past President
Reena Gold Kamins
Nursery School President